Requirement #4 Do TWO of the following, then share your work with your counselor:
- a. Photograph one subject from two different angles or perspectives.
- b. Photograph one subject from two different light sources—artificial and natural.
- c. Photograph one subject with two different depths of field.
- d. Photograph one subject with two different compositional techniques.
Requirement #5 Photograph THREE of the following, then share your work with your counselor.
- a. Close-up of a person
- b. Two to three people interacting
- c. Action shot
- d. Animal shot
- e. Nature shot
- f. Picture of a person—candid, posed, or camera aware
Requirement #7 Using images other than those created for requirements 4, 5, and 6, produce a visual story to document an event to photograph OR choose a topic that interests you to photograph. Do the following:
- a. Plan the images you need to photograph for your photo story.
- b. Share your plan with your counselor, and get your counselor’s input and approval before you proceed.
- c. Select eight to 12 images that best tell your story. Arrange your images in order and mount the prints on a poster board, OR create an electronic presentation. Share your visual story with your counselor.